Spring is here. This means washing the windows. With that comes the need to wash the curtains.
Regardless of the type of curtains, follow 5 simple recommendations:
· Wash sheer curtains with a liquid detergent, it is easy to rinse out and does not leave streaks.
· Before loading the sheer curtains into the machine, shake them thoroughly from dust.
· Choose a delicate or manual washing mode, set the temperature to no more than 30-40 degrees, medium or weak spin mode.
· Load only half of the drum of the machine, so the curtains will definitely remain intact and will wash much better.
· We advise you to take blackout curtains to the dry cleaners
We also recommend using perfume for washing (not to be confused with a softener for washing). It is designed to eliminate unpleasant odors after the use of synthetic detergents and powders. In the picture you can see the perfume for washing from the Italian brand Hypno Casa. You are able to test their products and purchase them in our salons.