The choice of a sun protection system is directly influenced by the type of room, the specifics of the window and, of course, your style and taste.
- Pleated curtains are the only sun protection system that can be installed on windows with almost any geometry. The specifics of these products allow them to be mounted on complex windows , while they will perform their main function
- Since the emergence of various variations of blinds, pleated curtains were definitely more interesting due to the compactness of the mechanism and pleating and stood out somewhat against the background of other types of sun protection.
- Pleated curtains can be installed on windows both with drilling and without drilling the frame.
- Among other sun protection systems, pleated curtains are the most compact. They occupy so little space that in the raised state they are practically not visible on the sash of the window. Depending on the fabric and the height of the product, in most cases the width of the package when folded is no more than 4-5 cm
- Perhaps this is the only convenient system for protecting the room from prying eyes of passers-by, thanks to the ability to close them from the bottom up. Pleated curtains with a bottom-up opening mechanism are most convenient to use on the first floors.